One piece of equipment

LooseMooseLooseMoose Posts: 1,716Member
edited March 2017 in Guitar Chat
The ONE piece of equipment that you would not be able to live without?

Me? My American Standard Strat - Nothing else feels like it or sounds like it....

And yourselves?

Cheers,
LooseMoose

Comments

• Options
    I was going to say sliced bread, but I see that you're talking about guitars....

I recon either the Tele, or the Superstrat. OK, the Strat awas great, but SSs can do their job just as well. But they cant do a tele.

Twang on! \:\)
  • LooseMooseLooseMoose Posts: 1,716Member
     Quote:
    Originally posted by ONEN:
    I was going to say sliced bread, but I see that you're talking about guitars....

I recon either the Tele, or the Superstrat. OK, the Strat awas great, but SSs can do their job just as well. But they cant do a tele.

Twang on! \:\)

True, the superstrat was supposed to always be an improvement on the strat, however, with the small modifications Fender made to the USA standard (twin point trem, different feeling neck), there is no guitar that suits me better...weird ain't it!

On a different note, I was in a guitar shop yesterday, demoing MY NEW AMP(sorry) and picked 3 American Series strats up....on all three there were big faults, neck alignment, pickups selector loose and one didn't even have a functioning neck pickup!

Show's that you gotta be a little careful I think!

Cheers,
    LooseMoose
  • Options
    Pinched Harmonics

Thats my bestest thing ever ( at the moment!)

Hepburn
  • ZombieSheepZombieSheep Posts: 220Member
    Rickenbacker 381 12 String. Love it!!!!

\:D \:D \:D \:D
  • Options
    My voice \:D

I can always get another guitar