Attach two amps together?

TommyTommy Posts: 147Member
Hey,

Could you link up a Bandit to a Blazer? I know you can buy a cab to go with the Bandit, could you use the same output socket to attach the two amps together? I'm guessing this would probably be a realy stupid thing to do, so I'm asking you first

Cheers,

Tom

Comments

• GuitarwolfGuitarwolf Posts: 1,987Member
    I would think you could use the line out from one to another or you could use a Y lead and send your guitar signal to both...or use an A/B box if you want to use one for say clean and the other one for dirty.

Wolf \:\)
  • TommyTommy Posts: 147Member
     Quote:
    Originally posted by Guitarwolf:
    [QB]I would think you could use the line out from one to another or you could use a Y lead and send your guitar signal to both...or use an A/B box if you want to use one for say clean and the other one for dirty.QB]

Y lead being some sort of split lead going into thje inputs of both amps i'm guessing?

Bear with me here, cos I don't know anything technical about amps at all! What is the line out? Is this the same as the input, i.e. where the amp connects to the guitar? And whats an A/B box?? It wasn't really that important, just thought it would give me a little more projection, and would look cool \:D \:D \:D

Cheers,

Tom