Initial look of the front page is a little less daunting

TrevorTrevor Posts: 32Member
edited August 2016 in Community Feedback
I think you have made positive changes to the initial look of the front page and maybe its a little less daunting for some of us not so computer savvy.

Comments

  • Thanks Trevor

     

    I appreciate your feeback and pleased it has hopefully improved your experience!

     

    Thanks again.

  • Graham GeorgeGraham George Posts: 496Member
    Originally Posted by Trevor:

    I think you have made positive changes to the initial look of the front page and maybe its a little less daunting for some of us not so computer savvy.

    Thanks very much for your comment Trevor.

  • AndyjrAndyjr Posts: 659Member

    Just LOVE the tuner app on the 'Home' page, by the way.  Meant to say before....

     

    Andy

  • Graham GeorgeGraham George Posts: 496Member
    Originally Posted by Andyjr:

    Just LOVE the tuner app on the 'Home' page, by the way.  Meant to say before....

     

    Andy

    Thanks Andy,

     

    Yeah it's fun isn't it and their webpage has the largest selection of alternative tunings you've ever seen!

     

    Cheers,

    Graham.

  • JockoJocko Posts: 7,084Member, Moderator

    I see you have reverted back to the original "Chat For Advice & Stock Availability".  On my computer, this prevents me closing any photo attachments I open.  I preferred the style you have used for the past couple of weeks as I could close it before opening photos.

  • Originally Posted by Jocko:

    I see you have reverted back to the original "Chat For Advice & Stock Availability".  On my computer, this prevents me closing any photo attachments I open.  I preferred the style you have used for the past couple of weeks as I could close it before opening photos.

    Hi Jocko

     

    I haven't actually changed anything on the chat window for a long time so its stange if anything has changed your end.

     

    Regardless of that, if you have a problem?  Why does the chat window prevent you from closing an attachment?  If you can explain what is happening I can consider how to help with your problem.

  • Derek_RDerek_R Posts: 1,702Member

    I think I had that issue, too. When opening photos of a certain size (that have been loaded as attachments rather than posted in a message) the little x that you need to hit to close the photo can be situated behind your Leave A Message / Chat menu bar thingy. The first few times this happened I thought "How am I going to close this photo?" and then (I think) I discovered the escape keys does the job just as well as the little x.

     

    Cheers

    Derek

  • Derek_RDerek_R Posts: 1,702Member

    ps the other thing that keeps happening to me at the moment is I click Reply to a message, write my response, and then when I click on Sumbit Reply I get a red error message saying "Form Submission Error(s): You did not provide a comment". I nomrally hit the x key to delete my reply, then click reply again, and lo and behold my response is still there and the second time it generally goes without any issues. Not a biggie, but weird just the same (it just did it for this message, and the one before).

  • JockoJocko Posts: 7,084Member, Moderator
    Originally Posted by Derek_R:

    I think I had that issue, too. When opening photos of a certain size (that have been loaded as attachments rather than posted in a message) the little x that you need to hit to close the photo can be situated behind your Leave A Message / Chat menu bar thingy. The first few times this happened I thought "How am I going to close this photo?" and then (I think) I discovered the escape keys does the job just as well as the little x.

     

    Cheers

    Derek

    That is what happens with me.  I'll give the ESC key a try.

Sign In or Register to comment.