Thomman reward scheme

Ninja_RebornNinja_Reborn Posts: 124Member
edited August 2016 in Guitar Chat
Thomman do a reward scheme by which they provide a voucher for reviews - 5 Euro for a short one and 10 Euro for a field report. I'd had a few bits from them this year so earned nice reward of 30 Euro. I found this bass and really liked it - normally I don't buy guitar stuff based on looks - but those block inlays got to me!  Bass cost a stunning 135 Euro (105 after voucher).   It has a 3 piece ash body, maple neck and heavy bridge (with brass saddles). Despite it's modest price I can't find a single compromise on this bass - it sounds great and feels great  - its times like this I wish I had my YouTube channel up to speed as pictures alone don't do the JB justice - so here are two quick snaps! 

Comments

• JockoJocko Posts: 7,107Member, Moderator
    Originally Posted by Ninja_Reborn:

Thomman do a reward scheme by which they provide a voucher for reviews - 5 Euro for a short one and 10 Euro for a field report.

I'd had a few bits from them this year so earned nice reward of 30 Euro.

I found this bass and really liked it - normally I don't buy guitar stuff based on looks - but those block inlays got to me!  Bass cost a stunning 135 Euro (105 after voucher).  

It has a 3 piece ash body, maple neck and heavy bridge (with brass saddles). Despite it's modest price I can't find a single compromise on this bass - it sounds great and feels great  - its times like this I wish I had my YouTube channel up to speed as pictures alone don't do the JB justice - so here are two quick snaps!

jb75-2

jb75

Looks not unfamiliar.

Peter's Jazz bass 24-8-11

My brother's Squier Jazz bass.

• Ninja_RebornNinja_Reborn Posts: 124Member

Seeing Double !

I like the silver dome knobs more on your brothers - think that may be a mod for the HB in the near future

• Mark PMark P Posts: 2,314Member

Good purchase - congrats!

I seem to see nothing but good things said about the Harley Benton guitar range.

The Thomann review rewards system is a good one and can give some tasty additional discounts to already very keen prices - though I think there's a timed expiry date on when you can use them till after the reviews done - about 3 months if memory serves.

• Ninja_RebornNinja_Reborn Posts: 124Member

You're correct Mark - the Vouchers are time limited - and you can only use a maximum of 50 EURO