My new golden retriever Milly

bigpudbigpud Posts: 60Member
edited April 2017 in Totally Not Guitars
Not to be outdone by tox and his pussy, here is a pic of my new golden retriever Milly. Isn't she gorgeous? (Hope this works, I haven't tried uploading an image to the forum before)

BP :p

Comments

• Options
    \:D I love dogs. And that one's lovely!
  • GuitarwolfGuitarwolf Posts: 1,987Member
    Awwwww L \:\( \:D really cute .

Pity they dont stay all cute and ikkle like that ,having said that Dogs Kick ass ...they really are great friends .

Wolf ;\)
  • Options
    awwwww bless \:\)
  • Options
    Is she on the left, or the right......... :p
  • Options
    Andrex puppy!!!!

If you want to keep a good puppy, Don't buy Charmin ;\)
  • Options
    YES she is bootiful,post another piccy when she's grown up a bit.I like cats but dogs are better. \:D
  • Options
     Quote:
    Andrex puppy!!!!

exactly my thoughts ;\)

[ 14 January 2004: Message edited by: AxeWieldingCuddler ]
  • ZombieSheepZombieSheep Posts: 220Member
    I'm not a dog person, but she's ace!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Looks very soft!

More pics of it riding home made miniture cars and wearing clothes. \:D
  • Options
    Your puppy is adorable. I would like to cuddle her. \:D
  • [blue boy][blue boy] Posts: 383Member
     Quote:
    Originally posted by BoogieBytch:
    awww cutie! Well after me cat and uni I'm having a huskey \:D so that means, a child, a cat and a huskey awwwww \:D cant wait!

Love Alex
    xxx

Huskeys can cost a lot though. My brother wants one and apparantly they cost thousands or something

On a side note I'm a cat lover myself, but thats a cute doggy \:\)
  • Options
    thats the cutest dog ever \:D

cats are funnier, but dogs are more social, soppy, and downright cuddly \:\)
  • Options
    I'd be woried about the husky ripping a cat to shreds. I have very little knowledge on cat-husky behavioural parterns, perhaps i'm stereotyping. :p
  • Andy VarneyAndy Varney Posts: 882Member
    Reminds me of my old dog - shame you can't genetically modify them to keep them like that forever. I've got a Belgian Shepherd now and when she was pup she looked just like a fox which worried my chickens no end!

Andy.
  • pakamakpakamak Posts: 153Member
    this is what my cat thinks to your dog....

v. cute puppy though \:\)
  • Options
    She's beautiful, wish I had time for a Dog.
  • Andy VarneyAndy Varney Posts: 882Member
    Yeah, they are dead easy to keep as well. They manure the garden, eat the pests provide a bit of movement in the garden and you have never tasted eggs like it - get chickens now!

We've got geese as well they are a load of fun and the eggs are huge.

I'll have to post some pics sometime.

Andy.

• Options
    I'm much more a cat-person, but dogs aren't without their charms, and that there is one nice dog \:\)

As has been mentioned though, they do get rather large!
  • Options
    That be a lovely puppy you got there. \:D very huggable and thats coming from another cat person
  • OzzukOzzuk Posts: 942Member
    that puppys gorgeous but they do get big though, but I love dogs more loyal than cats, and huskeys probably do cost a bit over here, they are a common breed in the US, but you need a lot of space, or theyll run away, and very very very long walks! \:D
  • guytpguytp Posts: 372Member
    I'm not a cat person at all but when it comes to dogs

awwwww!
  • Little SevLittle Sev Posts: 191Member
    That is one lovely puppy you have there Mr.Pud

May I offer everyone a word of warning, it’s easy when you see such a gorgeous little puppy to let your heart rule your head.

I once paid £150 for what was described to me as a, one day old pedigree golden Labrador, I took it home and after two weeks I realized it was a hamster.

Keith.
  • guytpguytp Posts: 372Member
     Quote:
    Originally posted by Little Sev:
    I once paid £150 for what was described to me as a, one day old pedigree golden Labrador, I took it home and after two weeks I realized it was a hamster.

lol! I'm not quite sure how you can do that... you're not even meant to buy dogs @ 1 day old are u?
  • Options
     Quote:

That sounded like the punchline of a blonde joke. ;\)

Anyway, hamsters and labs are both cool, so it worked out OK. \:\)
  • cats rule, and dogs drule

nuff said, and I know from experience, as I have three of both - please don't ask why, it's not my fault!
  • RhodesRhodes Posts: 1,584Member
    Is there such a thing as Pet Acquisition Syndrome?
  • Options
     Quote:
    Originally posted by Rhodes:
    Is there such a thing as Pet Acquisition Syndrome?

Yea i think my aunty and my other uncle have it. there houses r like zoos ....not even cute puppys or kittens either!! \:\( huge rotwiellers and horrid rats and god knows wat else!!

*edie* for poor spelling :p

[ 15 January 2004: Message edited by: AxeWieldingCuddler ]
  • Options
     Quote:
    Originally posted by AxeWieldingCuddler:
    *edie* for poor spelling :p

Who's Edie?

;\)
  • Options
     Quote:
    Originally posted by ChilliJam:
    I'm not a dog person, but she's ace!!!!!!!!!

What Chilli said.....my cat rules though \:D \:D I be a cat person \:\) \:\)

I have a mate whose girlfriend works in a pet store....and they have a house FULL of pets...they've got two parrot things, a few wabbits, 2 dogs which are IDENTICAL to each other, a massive SNAKE, 3 cats (one of which my mum's cat Treacle gave birth too :D ) a bizzare fluffy thing which lives in a massive cage, 4 hamsters and as many white rats as you could shake a bendy stick at. Crazy. They should charge entrance fees and let all the kids from Goole walk round and marvel at all the wildlife. Including myself being drunk on the sofa.....now who wouldn't pay to see that?! :p

Andy

[ 16 January 2004: Message edited by: CarpeDiemBaby ]
  • Options
     Quote:
    That is one lovely puppy you have there Mr.Pud

May I offer everyone a word of warning, it’s easy when you see such a gorgeous little puppy to let your heart rule your head.

Keith.

I wasn't sure if that was a joke at first or not....damn Keith.....that's got to really **** you off!

Andy