I,m a celebrity ?

GuitarwolfGuitarwolf Posts: 1,987Member
edited April 2017 in Totally Not Guitars
Dont know if you have been watching I,m a celebrity ?

I cant stop singing Insania .

I'm either humming,whistling or singing it..I even sat down last night and played a riff to it :p

I 'm sure it will be no1 as I know other people who are suffering from Insania as well ..I just hope I like the final version .

Wolf

Comments

• pakamakpakamak Posts: 153Member
    haven't heard the song as I have to change the channel as soon as he starts singing \:\)
  • Options
    Oh Wolfie! You and your reality TV! It was just the same during pop idol.

I've tried to avoid the show myself, but hope Peter Andre re-releases Mysterious Girl, one of the best pop songs of the 90s.
  • The ApologistThe Apologist Posts: 138Member
    I hate Peter Andre, I don't watch the show but I always hated him, even when I was 12 years old and it was fashionable to like him!
  • Options
    Hehe, i remember when he got called a commercial whore by a phone-in'er on alive and kicking \:D
  •  Quote:
    Originally posted by The Apologist:
    I hate Peter Andre, I don't watch the show but I always hated him, even when I was 12 years old and it was fashionable to like him!

I guess I was never fashionable then, i can't stand him. He acts like an adolescent 14 year old boy, even though he must be somewhere around 30
  • Options
    Not to jump on the band wagon but i hate him 2. and i hate ima celebrity all together, wat a pile of crap
  • Paladin2019Paladin2019 Posts: 1,607Member
     Quote:
    Originally posted by Tox:
    Hehe, i remember when he got called a commercial whore by a phone-in'er on alive and kicking \:D

I remember that! \:D
  • Paladin2019Paladin2019 Posts: 1,607Member
     Quote:
    Originally posted by AxeWieldingCuddler:
    and i hate ima celebrity all together, wat a pile of crap

Now that Johnny Rotten's left, so do I. \:\(
  • Options
    peter andre is a legend \:D

no one cant beat the sheer stupidity of that mans comments, and blatent attemts at getting himself in the papers with his 'shock' revalations, what a guy..... \:D
  • GuitarwolfGuitarwolf Posts: 1,987Member
    I'll be happy when that stupid B11tch Jordan goes ...She is such a manipulative cow ...I feel so sorry for her boyfriend and Peter andre as she has played them both as suckers...She is so false.

Wolf ;\)
  • AzztozAzztoz Posts: 573Member
     Quote:
    Originally posted by Shortman:
    hope Peter Andre re-releases Mysterious Girl, one of the best pop songs of the 90s.

I think they're planning to...

• Options
     Quote:
    Originally posted by Azztoz:

I think they're planning to...

OH. DEAR. GOD.

Earplugs at the ready......

Andy
  • Options
    Alright, come on!

Mysterious Girl or Blazin' Squad?

No contest, Peter Andre was just a bit of fun. There was no need to take him serioulsy then and the same applies now. Just enjoy the steel drums (I used to play them, I was quite goos too! \:D ) and the catchy melody and ignore his bizarre personality.